Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Does Your Traffic Babe Look Like ?


Elisa Makes That Wreck on the LIE Oh So Enjoyable .....



What's nice about living in a major metropolitan area again? The Traffic Babe. Yes, that cutie girl who lets you know if your commute to work will be smooth, or if it will be a living nightmare. And none of them are sexier than News 12 Long Guyland's Elisa DeStefano !!!!
Elisa is so cute, it's sickening. Since I'm the only one in the house up at 530 AM, it's like Elisa is sitting there at breakfast with me, letting me know how my ride to work is going to be, while giving me that little wink as she tells me that there's a six car pileup on the Northern State Parkway, stopping traffic in both directions. 'That's Nice, Honey...............' But, she has superpowers as well. Just yesterday, she cleared up Nicolls Rd right before I had to drive through there. 'Thanks, Honey.........'
Apparently, she also does local celebrity Red Carpet stuff too. If you'd like to see more of Elisa, you can check out her Facebook page, on Twitter, or visit her webpage as well.....
.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

I'd like to vote for her hooters!

Bobby said...

smokin!