Monday, November 09, 2009

Kats Who Kill ....


It's time again for one of THOSE stories, except that it takes place in my own neighborhood of my old hometown. It's kinda funny, but a tad serious, considering the outcome, but it once again cements my belief that cats were put on this Earth by Satan to suck out will to live.....That reminds me - what was the name of that movie where the cat keeps killing people 'by accident'?
Anyway, we take you to Heckscher Blvd. in Bay Shore, New York, just a few blocks from where I was raised. I know it well, because I used to hang at my friend Kevin Bienemann's house. It was there that I watched the USA-USSR Hockey Game at Lake Placid. Apparently, there's a family there who own 7 cats and a dog - and the cats are out of control. Neighbors were complaining about a gaseous small, like methane or something leaking. When the cops arrived, they went to the house, and discovered the couple, both around 60 years old, passed out and damned near death inside.
What caused it? They're not sure yet. It was either a cesspool backup, or the paralyzing stench of cat urine that permeated the house - or both. Seriously, the pee smell was so bad that police think that may have contributed to the accident that has the couple in critical condition in the hospital. I shit - or is it I pee - you not..... They were literally almost killed by the ammonia from the cat piss. Think I'll stick with the dog......
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike-this gives a whole new meaning to I thought I saw a puddy cat...teg