Sunday, May 09, 2010

SC6's Musical Fix For The Week...


To close out our programming for the weekend, we give you Weezer's 'Hash Pipe'. You have to love a band named after a Little Rascals character. This is by far my favorite song of theirs. I learned it at least eight years ago, and waited for any band I was in to ask if I new any other songs. It finally happened last Summer with Ambedexrus. I got them all into it, we kicked ass - and then I left for New York....



As good as this song is, the video kinda sucks - and for good reason. Weezer was in a contract dispute with Warner Bros., they had to record one more album, and this was it. The band just wanted out, and Warners didn't promote it... Weezer sat out the rest of their contract, and came back as the band you hear all over the radio now. Hope you enjoy it...



We'll be off on Wednesday this week, so check in for any new stuff we have to talk about.... See you then!



www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9BGLtqqkVI


.

No comments: