Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Invisible Reino Connector Possibly in the Works....

Melkite Catholic, 80's Metal Afficinado and Political Shaman Earl Capps has proposed the "Construction" of an alternate bridge in the Lone Star - Rimini area. Basically, it is a sign at each end of Lake Marion, indicating where the Briggs DeLaine Pearson Bridge would have been. He's suggesting that it be named in my honor for the work I've done in fighting it. However, I'd include Murrell Smith, Mark Sanford, and about 50 different environmental groups in SC.
Although it would be an honor, I don't think I could tolerate everyone butchering my last name. My suggested name : The Emperor's New Bridge. If the bridge ever is built, I make one promise - I will hop in my car and drive the entire stretch of the bridge in reverse, to show the ass backward approach taken in making this waste of money.

2 comments:

earlcapps said...

Go check out http://earlcapps.blogspot.com/2006/02/clyburn-to-abandon-bridge-to-nowhere.html

Chip said...

Heh.