Friday, February 17, 2006

Time for More "Fuzzy Thoughts"..........

I just watched 20/20's "Stupid in America" special for the first time. I've always been anti-union for the effect it has on taxes, but SIA makes a compelling case for what the lack of competition has done to our education........... Is it just me, or do Belgian kids speak English better than American kids?..........Straw polls seem to be all the rage right now, and froo what I've seen so far, I have advice for other candidates - if someone doesn't show from your camp, you will lose. They don't seem to poll for the Sixth District. Guess picking between me and Gary McLeod is like choosing me or having your testicles hammered flat ........Speaking of Gary, Old Moses didn't come down from the mountain in Manning last night. My request to the SCGOP: Since the money goes to the Election Board, tell Gary to keep his money - It's worth the lawsuit..............I got to meet Jenny Sanford last night. The last time I saw her, I hit her with my kayak at Sparkleberry Swamp. No problem, I took the collision waiver.......So it looks like Harry Whittington will live. The press must be bummed out. I can hear Don Henley's "Dirty Laundry" playing as I speak......Word is that there is ANOTHER Paris Hilton video around, this one starring none other than Scott Stapp, formerly of Creed. See, they weren't Christian Rock after all...........I'll see you in West Ashley tomorrow, Moncks Corner and Summerville Tuesday, and Florence and Kingstree Thursday!....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott Stapp? Well just because he sinned doesn't mean he's not a Christian. Don't throw stones dude. I don't think I've ever actually met a sinless Christian.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I'm a Christian too, and not a perfect one at all. But when you sell yourself as a person of faith, then have a child out of wedlock, cheat on your wife, get incoherently drunk during a show, and now this? Clearly Stapp is stumbling through the past 5 years. Hopefully, his new marriage will straighten his life out.