Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cat Fight !!! J-Woww Ticks Kim Off ....




There's Nothing Like Showing Up Where You're Not Wanted, Eh Jenni?
We all know that Eve was the first woman on Earth. I have no idea who the second one was, but my guess is that ever since Number Two came around, the first catfight began. Yes, two young women arguing over nothing with each other has a long and illustrious history: Tiffany & Debbie, Britney & Christina, Lindsay & Hilary, Lindsay & Paris, Lindsay & Nicole, and now.... J-Woww & Kim!
It's a bit ironic here that the two are now in a spat, because J-Woww (aka Jenni Farley from 'Jersey Shore') went to Kim Kardashian's opening of her new Bebe-Kardashian clothing line to meet Kim. What happened was typical: in comes J-Woww, photographers go 'WOW!!', and start taking pictures, show gets delayed 40 minutes from the hysteria, Kim gets pissed off, and tells J-Woww to 'f' herself in so many words. Could have been worse..... Kim could have had J-Woww decked ala Snooky......
My guess is that J-Woww crashed the NYC event, and Kim wasn't having any of it. From what I've seen, J-Woww has a habit of nudging herself in with A and B-list'ers. Now onto the more important part: who'd you rather hang out with... For me, I already have 15 girlfriends that talk just like J-Woww... Seriously, the girl has the voice of a truck driver. Jenni, kick the Camels, and try a cigarette with a filter! For my money, I'll take Kim. She's got slightly more class, a lot more money, and judging by her video with Ray J, she's good enough in the bedroom for me.....
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike--since when did you get 15 girlfriends??...Is that over your lifetime??...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Point of Clarification: 15 female friends. Not sure if I did add up all the girlfriends that it would equal 15!