Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Come on Out to Sumter, And See Who Braden's Guests Are This Month..


Sumter County GOP Meets Thursday Night at 700 PM
Like every other first Thursday of the month, The Sumter County GOP - or, The Braden Bunch Show, as I like to call it, will be meeting. Same time, usual place - the old Ramada Inn on Washington Street in lovely downtown Sumpta ..... The scheduled guest is gubernatorial candidate Gresham Barrett, but he may be stuck in Washington on business. If not, there will surely be enough entertainment provided by the Chairman himself, along with his other guests - actress/model Milla Jovovich, and musical guests, Fall Out Boy. No, I will not be there to perform 'Stupid Human Tricks'............
.

2 comments:

Braden said...

Gresham didn't make it, but he sent someone in his place, and I did incorporate my new juggling routine.
Next month it's Maj. Gen. Bob Livingston, Dr. Mick Zais and I'm hoping to book Green Day as the musical act, but I'm afraid I might have to go with Moye Graham and His Amazing Pan Flute.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Moye IS known as 'The Zamfir of Lake Marion', so that is no surprise !!