Monday, May 14, 2012

Today's Kooky Facebook Pic ....


       Rarely do we have a Facebook picture that actually involves politics, unless it's a cartoon or e-card, but we got a big surprise this weekend.. You see, this is my friend from Jr. High and High School, Kristine.  Had I known she would end up this hot, I would have done something about it a while ago... Then again, picking them in advance was never my specialty.


     From what I know, Kristine could care less about politics, but she lives in the Business District of Manhattan, so she has a lot of cop buddies.  One of them was among five NYPD officers to receive a National Award from President Obama at the White House last week, and he invited her as his guest. Smart Cookie.. This is a shot of Kristine standing in front of the Presidential Podium.  Yes, I'm jealous.... As I told her, eight years in politics, and I can't even get a visit to my congressman's office. Meanwhile, she's one step away from 'Testing 1,2 - Testing 1,2 - Yo DC, what up?'  Luckily for her, Secret Service neither tackled her - or tried to rent her out...


.

No comments: