Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pigskin Picks....... Round 2.

I have to go out of town again ( family issues ), so I'm going to make my picks now for football.

BEARS VS. PANTHERS. Steve Smith and Carolina will face something they didn't in New York - a Defense. Jake Delhomme is showing to be a good playoff QB, but Chicago rattled him bad last time. Rex will put up 10 pts. and the defense will probably add a TD, but that's enough. BEARS 17-10

PATS VS. BRONCOS. Denver has the running game, speed ,a mobile QB, and a decent defense. New England has Tom Brady. I'll be wrong some day, but til then, I'm not betting against the Pats. PATS 27-23.

STEELERS VS. COLTS. Pittsburgh looked almost as good last week as they loooked bad against the Colts earlier this year. Too many weapons, and the extra week gives the Colts time to focus on football again. COLTS 35-20.

SKINS VS. SEAHAWKS. I was almost ready to pick the Skins - then I remembered Mark Brunell was QB'ing. Shaun Alexander gets more yardage and TD's than the entire Washington team this week. Skins fans will then get back to their true love - bureaucracy and politics.
SEAHAWKS 41-10.

Enjoy the games!!

No comments: