Friday, January 06, 2006

Stapp Gets Engaged.... Will his Old Band be Invited??



Let's have some fun.... I see Scott Stapp, formerly the singer of Creed, is engaged. Let's hope this one doesn't call him on a radio show to tell him she's cheating on him for revenge, like his ex.
After that, and a stint at rehab, his bandmates dumped him to form Altar Bridge. Stapp has a solo album out, but Altar Bridge seems to be doing much better. So here is my question: which one is better now?? If you think they both stink, that's fine too. Cast your vote in the comments. Everyone on the winning side gets a free Reino for Congress pen and fridge magnet!! Sorry, that's the best I can do.

2 comments:

earlcapps said...

Not my music - can I still win?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Earl, I'll a couple just for you to pick from:

1..Def Leppard Before or After Rick Allen's car wreck.

2. Aerosmith Before or After Rehab.

3. Best Ozzy guitarist ( not including Randy Rhoads ).