Thursday, November 16, 2006

CBS Unveils It's Newest Reality Show.......Rock Star : Jim Clyburn !!















Jim is seen here, performing his own version of Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me".....



CBS Reality Show king Mark Burnett held a press conference today to announce his newest installment to the Rock Star Reality Series. This year, the show will have a new twist: rather than give aspiring singers a chance to front a major rock band, political wannabes will have a chance to be on the staff of incoming House Majority Whip, James Clyburn.

" In a lot of ways, politicians ARE Rock Stars... Drugs , Sex, Perversions, screwing other people - these are all the same things, right?" explained Burnett. Whipmaster Clyburn will have one enjoyable perk: working next to Megababe , Brooke Burke. "Man, that chick is Banging!! I would've done this for free. Hey, is Dave Navarro still married to Carmen Electra?". When he was informed they broke up, Clyburn was quoted as saying one word: "S**t".

Joining Clyburn on the panel are Political Analyst James Carville, MTV News Host Kurt Loder, and former Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee, who still has nothing better to do. They will whittle the contestants down to a final winner, who will spend the next six months making coffee, blowing up balloons, getting lunch for the staff, and testing the congressman's mail for Anthrax. Knowing the potential for extremely low ratings, Rock Star: Jim Clyburn has decided to only have 4 contestants. They are:

1. Todd: A recently dismissed page of Rep. Mark Foley's staff, Todd is looking forward to earning a trip back to the Hill.
2. Destiny: A college sophomore who currently supplements her college education by waitressing at a restaurant known for their chicken wings and skimpy outfits.
3. Ja'Ron: The Howard University Junior lists his heroes as Martin Luther King Jr., Miles Davis, and , um......... Rep. Cynthia McKinney.
4. Amy: The Yale freshman set a Guinness World Record by reading Ann Coulter's book an amazing 675 times....... Good luck , honey.

Those are the combatants, the judges are ready, Jim's practicing cracking his new whip, Brooke is as hot as usual......... Let the games begin!!

4 comments:

earlcapps said...

anthrax rocks!

let's see jim do "I'm the Man" ... even though for him, it should be renamed "I'm the Bridge":

Now I'm Jim Clyburn and I take no shit
And I don't care for writing hits
The stuff I build is what I like
I'll steal your pop-tarts like I stole your... Taxes!

Nancy, beat the pork, the porks you beat
The only thing bigger's the list of my earmarks
So listen up cuz you might get hit
Go drain the swamp or take a... Chair!

I'm on your case, I'm in your face
Kick you and true huggers back in place
Step up sucker, understand
Don't you know,

... I'm the bridge! I'm the bridge!
I'm so bad I should be across Lake Marion!
I'm the bridge!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Pretty funkadelic, Earl. How about him Doing Percy Sledge -
"When a Man..Loves an Earmark!"

Anonymous said...

Earl got it going on wish Clyburn did.

Anonymous said...

Earl got it going on wish Clyburn did.