Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rudy for President !!!! NOW I'm Excited !!



I heard the big news........ Rudy is running for President ! Finally, an ordinary Joe running for office. This is what America needs - a guy who worked in the mines, earned his way through junior college, worked his way to Notre Dame, and overcame his physical limitations to make their legendary football team.

Yes, Rudy is a true inspiration for all of America, and..........uh, what Rudy are we talking about?? Giuliani? Oh....... That's cool too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I want him. Our friend Earl has already called and left me a message about it. Yea I am ready.

earlcapps said...

sign me up too!

Anonymous said...

Rudy Rutteger, a Notre Dame grad, would be a derned fine President. I wonder if his teammate, Joe Montana would do a few spots for him.

Anonymous said...

I really hate Notre Dame

Anonymous said...

but moye, the Gipper was one of the Irish...