Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mark Sanford Goes Hollywood........



I AM MARSHALL !!!!!!!

I hope that finger gun of Sanford's isn't loaded..... Coming to theaters this Fall. I AM MARSHALL......... The story of a state government in shambles - hundreds of millions of dollars in debt, underfunded education and explosive spending. Until one man rose from the ashes and brought them back from the wreckage...

I AM MARSHALL: THE MARK SANFORD STORY , starring Matthew McConnaughey, is the inspirational tale of one man, his pair of defacating piglets, and a dream - to run government like a business, and to keep the money in the taxpayers' pockets.

Taking on the cast of evil characters ( Tommy "Sir Spend a lot" Moore) and his henchmen Hugh "Baby New Year" Leatherman and Dan "Boca Huevo" Cooper, Sanford gives the bad guys a lesson for the ages......... The Good Guys Win in the End..

I AM MARSHALL........ Coming soon to a theater near you, and to DVD a week later!

4 comments:

Joshua Gross said...

#1 reason not to read blogs while eating breakfast: I laughed orange juice through my nose while reading this post.

GREAT stuff, Mike.

Anonymous said...

I like Mark why because he will do his best to not spend my money.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Word is that Rep. Harrell can't wait for "Bobby" to come out next month. Equal time, right?

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE