Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SC6 Endorses Mary Pearson for Dorchester Treasurer......



I'm pleased to hear that Mary Pearson has received the overwhelming support of Dorchester County Republicans for the vacant Treasurer's position. I've known Mary for about three years now, and she is a top flight candidate for the job.

Mary is a leading member of nearly every GOP group in South Carolina and in the Lowcountry. She is an Executive Committeeman of the SCGOP, and just about every group in the Charleston area. She is a strong, yet quiet leader who has earned her stripes. The support she has given me and all candidates in the party has been invaluable.

If there is a person who can follow through on Governor Sanford's goals of controlling spending and leaving taxpayers money in their own pockets, Mary is it. The first step seems to have been taken to achieve that goal...... My hope is that it goes all the way. Good Luck , Mary!

2 comments:

earlcapps said...

Mike - I'm with you on this.

Mark - if you're reading this, this is what you need to do, as soon as the vacancy occurs.

Anonymous said...

I agree 100 %.