Saturday, November 04, 2006

Will the REAL Al Bradley Please Stand Up .....



Florence County Council Candidate has double knocking on doors for him.

I thought I had seen it all. After all, I did run against Gary McLeod, so I didn't hink it got any stranger than that. However, the insanity going on in this race is unlike anything I've been involved with in politics.

When I was a kid, there was a TV show called "To Tell The Truth". It had three contestants, all claiming to be the same person, and the panelists ( Peggy Cass, Kitty Carlisle and somebody else) would ask the questions, then vote on who they felt was the real person. District 3 needs to have it's own TTTT.

My opponent, Al Bradley, apparently is too busy to knock on doors this campaign season, so he is having someone else do it for him. Normally this might not be a big deal, but the problem is that this guy is telling voters that HE is Al Bradley. How do I this? Because people I know have noticed that the guy who they talked to is not the guy in the newspaper. A friend of mine had Bradley No.2 in his house for at least a half hour. I have seen this man myself when he came by my house during the Primary. He is about the same height as Bradley, but he is darker skinned, and he wears glasses. He is apparently a better talker than Al also. Maybe they should have nominated the other guy.......

Time for more advice: First, Know What House Your Opponent Lives In. If i hadn't seen the guy myself, including his Black Ford Taurus, I probably wouldn't make much out of this. Secondly, Don't Say You Are the Candidate if You Aren't. Next time, try " Hi, I'm ________, and I'm here on behalf of Al Bradley". See... Now you're not a big liar. Easy enough??

Now, between this and the post from a couple weeks ago, is there ANY doubt that this man is not fit to be on Council? He is ethically challenged, paranoid and a little lazy. It's bad enough that the only specific plans he has mentioned is reducing the car tax - 4 months after I did. The last thing Florence County needs is a Councilman who won't add anything and can't handle his campaign professionally. Harry Logan........ does this merit any critiquing yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike find a five foot eight inch white guy with facial hair and wearing a suit give him a bunch of business cards and send him up and down the streets between Darlington and Palmetto. Sometimes politics amaze me. I see the Spratt ads most are misleading. I see the Patterson lies about Thomas. Since I am familar with the Construction Industry I know all about Sub Contractors and the way you pay them and bid jobs etc. The list goes on.

Anonymous said...

Now get out there and beat the pavement.