Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Turkey Day !!



Thanksgiving Day is here again... And it's gone off without a hitch, with the exception of Spongebob Squarepants attacking his handlers here. Don't work, only a couple of them died - that's why they use so many of them.

While we may think of Thanksgiving with eating Turkey, or Football or Parades, the true reason is to give thanks for all we have. While it's been a tough year, even I have plenty to be thankful for. I have a good job, my health, plenty of friends, and the greatest blog on the planet!!!

Thanks to Earl, Moye, West Rhino, Chip, Josh and all my regulars, and to my slew of anonymous friends... Gobble, Gobble!!

6 comments:

earlcapps said...

Thanks Mike ... hope yours is going well. I'm stuck working on this darn research project for school.

This semester in grad school has been another form of torture that I thought was outlawed by the Geneva Convention ... or if it wasn't, it should have been.

Joshua Gross said...

Mike,

It's been a great Thanksgiving weekend so far...

Thanks for the note. Best wishes to you and to yours this holiday season.
JDG

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike thanks for the blog. I am in Clemson tonight waiting on the rest to arrive at our hotel. Then it is party time. Go Tigers. Thanksgiving was great too good. Had dinner with Mama in Greeleyville and supper at Wyboo with my friends at The Palms. You should had come down to Lake Marion with us. Think about that sometime. We are planning a huge Super Bowl party at Wyboo with the club house rented out and we are going to put guests up in the Villas on the golf course. If anybody can we will play a round or two the next day. Let me know if you are game.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Moye, you are THE MAN.....Have fun at the game today. I'll check my itinerary for that weekend and let you know - my buddy got a new HDTV Flat screen yesterday, but by Super Bowl weekend, it may have lost it's allure. Thanks also to Michael Reese for posting - I forgot.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Nancy after bad botox, though the smile looks like it was some of the Joker's brew of toxic stage makeup, but that crater face outdoes Nixon....

Oh that is the Sponge Bob balloon, not much difference, beyond Bob's bouyancy coming from helium and Nan's from hot air.

Still a bit giddy from seeing Clemson bear the brunt of a USC denied by Arkansas, Auburn, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida teams that they coulda, shoulda beat. moye... next year.

Anonymous said...

WR I never say wait until next year. As they say even a blind hog will find a acorn every now and then. Congrats.