Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sgt. Hartmann Returns to "Motivate " You to Vote Tuesday....


With just a handful of hours left before the polls open, we've brought back out favorite gunnery sergeant, and the Tony Robbins of politics, Sgt. Hartmann.....

sc6: What say you, gunny?
Sgt: What's your name, Sweetheart?

sc6: Uh, that's not important. Word is that there is a good chance of the Republicans sweeping all of the state offices in South Carolina. Why is that?
Sgt: Because we kill every living thing we see!

sc6: Right. Is this the death knell for Democrats in SC?
Sgt: Their days of getting votes from Old Mary Jane Rottencrotch are OVER!!! How tall are you?

sc6: I dunno, maybe 5'8''.
Sgt. I didn't know they stacked s**t that high. You sure you're trying to squeeze an inch on me?

sc6: I might be. Any advice for those thinking of staying home.
Sgt. You are worthless pukes! You are no more than lowlife, scum sucking maggots!! Get the f--- out of my polling station!!!

sc6: Well, I'll end it there. Thanks again, Sgt. Hartmann. By the way, any questions for us?
Sgt: Yeah, did your parents have any kids that lived???

sc6: Thanks again....

GET OUT AND VOTE !!!!!

5 comments:

earlcapps said...

rottenwho ... ?

Anonymous said...

CLAP CLAP CLAP that's who Earl.

Semper Fi!

Anonymous said...

Now get out there and beat that pavement.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad my absentee ballot is in. Mike I hope you the best tomorrow wish I was available to help.

Anonymous said...

Well now, isn't this sweet! A little election eve e-mail from the limpest of state chair weasels and Katon offers his endoresment of Gary McLeod... for all the numbnuts denial of his candidacy, I think if I was Gary I'd puke!