Friday, December 04, 2009

Ending the Day With a Video ....


Obviously, we had the day off from work, so we caught up a lot on our blogging homework today. The good news today was that I finally found a rock station in New York that didn't think the world ended in 1982.... Thank You, WRXB 101.9 - Goodbye, WBAB. Unfortunately, we do have one day of work tomorrow, so we need to get ready for another crazy Saturday. At least we got to hear MUSE on the radio today, so we'll pass a clip over to you. Here's is 'Hysteria' - no, not the Def Leppard song! A note from the Editor: these are just three guys playing live - Amazing!!
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike--NY has more radio stations than I have hair and you can't find a radio station???...

Bobby said...

It's WRXP, not WRXB...get your facts straight blogger boy!

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/info?call=WRXP&service=FM

earlcapps said...

The world ended in 1991, in case you didn't know.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That makes total sense to me, Earl. 1991 was the year I graduated college. The world HAD ended - I just didn't know it at the time, mainly because I didn't read it in the papers, or see it on CNN....