Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Get This Year Overwith ....


We Can't Wait For 2010, Because There's No Way That .... It.... Could .... Be ... Worse.... Than 2009?
Remember all the hope and promise we had at this last year? We had a new President, a new Congress full of Democrats, and the economy HAD to pick up in 2009, right? RIGHT ??? Anyone, Bueller ????
I'll tell you what, I had a pretty crappy 2009... I busted my ass, only to get my pay cut in 1/3, which put me in a position to turn my life upside down, and it hasn't worked out 100%, despite all the best efforts of some really great friends. I made a lot of progress with Ms. X to be good buddies, but that seems to have hit the skids a bit, which sucks, because I've been really good too. I'm still kinda broke, and I didn't get laid once in 2009 - again!
Still, it could be worse. 2010 is definitely a make or break year for me. There's a lot of flux with work, 2 houses and personal stuff up the ying-yang - but we'll figure it out. And when we do, you'll be the first to know. Luckily, we have statewide and national elections to keep us occupied this year! Enjoy the New Year, drive safe and Best Wishes to all of you in 2010.....
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike--please allow me to add that as we close the first decade of this century we can look back at a number of accomplishments and disappointments. It was a decade of new beginnings and new eras. We said good bye to friends and family members and we welcomed new friends and family to our lives.

None of us know what the new year or the new decade will bring,but let us be optimistic that whatever the coming days and years bring we will know a better time than days that have past.

Personally the last decade was difficult as I lost my dad,most of my aunts,uncles and many more friends and family. But I also got the best birthday present any father could ask for, a grand-daughter born one week before my 41st birthday. It is for that reason I look at the coming years with a renewed hope and promise.

So let us all,raise a toast to days gone by. A toast to better days ahead,to the promise the future holds-the undiscovered country of tomorrow to come. Travel safe my friends,good luck, God's speed, and Happy New Year!...teg

Bobby said...

Reino for Bayshore town Council in 2010!