Monday, December 28, 2009

Time to Play 'Real Pic - Fake Pic Again' ....


Obama ....... Salahi ...... Black Eyed Peas. Sounds Like the Main Course at The Phantom Muchentuchen !!!
We apologize in advance for the obscure Zohan reference ..... I got another picture from one of my GOP buddies this weekend. She seems to be a magnet for the possibly PhotoShopped Barack Obama picture circuit. Rather than tyr to decipher whether it is real of a fake, I prefer just throwing it out there, and let you guys make up your own minds - and then tell you you're wrong if you disagree with me.....
You know, I was very proud that I ALMOST forgot the names of the Salahi's, but dammit, it just barely stuck in my long-term memory! Anyway, here is a picture of Tareq and Micahele Salahi with Barack Obama , pre-White House crashing, along with American Idol panelist Randy Jackson and the Black Eyed Peas.... Real or fake? You tell us. While you're at it, tell us if Tareq Salahi looks JUST A BIT like Bobby Harrell, or is it just me ????? And if you're unfamiliar with Phantom Muchentuchen, here you go......
.

No comments: