Sunday, December 20, 2009

This Is What 17 Inches of Snow Looks Like..


It has finally stopped snowing. The sun has popped out a bit, and now it's time to start shoveling out.. Speaking of which, there hasn't been a plow to come through here yet. See, even $14,000 a year in property taxes won't get your street plowed - and you expect to be able to pay for school with that too ??? Overall, it wasn't that bad, and I did get to drive in some of it last night, although Carol wouldn't let me fishtail her SUV. :(
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike--time to start shoveling, remember you have to go to work tomorrow, where as back home in SC that would have the state shut down for a week (think blizzard of 1972)! I hate to speak for all your readers but we do hope you stay warm while you shovel the driveway. In the meantime, does anyone want another cup of hot cocoa???...teg

mg said...

nice very nice

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Tom, I wore four layers and bougt gloves and a ski cap, so I stayed pretty toasty - but my arms and back are killing me...

Johnson said...

Oh, it's terrible.

Walk out or drive out become so difficult.

Hope the spring comes quickly.

earlcapps said...

Mike, as a politician, you should be adept at shoveling it.