Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pardon Me, As I Hex My Chances In Fantasy Football By Blogging About It...

Can Dusty Lombardi Ride Aaron Rodgers to Another Title ?

Everytime I blog about my fantasy football team, I lose that week. Well, that may happen anyway. But even if it does, we've had another good season. Dusty Lombardi (which was called DustingOffMyLombardi after coming out of retirement following a championship) finished in second place during the regular season, despite a last game throttling to finish at 9-5. Not bad, considering that we had NO running backs (thank you, Brian Westbrook and Marshawn Lynch), and Randy Moss and Anquan Boldin haven't been models of consistency this year....

Thanks to great numbers by Aaron Rodgers all year, and a few key later season pickups, we finished strong, and we'll be taking on Number 7 Vaders Raiders, who are 20 point favorites on us - don't ask, it's all matchups... What has me worried is that Vader has Peyton Manning, which negates my TE, Dallas Clark, because all the passes will come from Manning. Maybe he'll break a leg , or come out early. If not, we are fully armed for battle, with a Mallochio Hex that hasn't been used since last season. Beware the Evil Eye, Vader ...........

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike--you may get a break if the Colts decide to bench Manning in the 2nd half...teg