Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Neti Pot : SC6 Tested, SC6 Approved !!!




.
Even Showing a Cute Girl Drain Salt Water Through Her Nostrils Doesn't Make It Any Less Disgusting ...... But It Works .
Time for an SC6 Product Endorsement. I have always had sinus problems, but most over the counter medicines make you sleepy, so I've always just dealt with it. In my new job, I've had trouble staying focused, and had tons of headaches, and my numbers reflected it. When you seem disinterested, customers don't believe you as much, and they don't buy what you're selling.... I finally did something about it this week.
I had heard about the Neti Pot from Dean Fowler, who had sinus problems so bad that he barely ate for a month.... Well, I finally took his advice, and tried it - and I'm glad I did. The Neti Pot looks like a little thing you use to water flowers, except that it has saline water in it - oh, and you stick the tube up your nose! Gravity basically sends the water through your sinuses by slightly turning your head to the side, and tipping the bottle up.
A couple tips: breathe though your mouth, and don't turn your head down too much, or the water goes too far forward. Also, make sure the water is relatively warm - colder water doesn't work at all.... I took it on Friday a couple of times, and on Saturday, I sold about five times more than on any other day since I got there. Was it enough to save my job? Who knows. All I know is that I'm way more coherent when I can breathe....
.

3 comments:

Nisha said...

I also love the Neti Pot! I have not had to take antibiotics for sinus infections for 3 years!

Bobby said...

a power drill with a brush attached to it works well too.

Anonymous said...

Bob-o that works better for roto rooter work along with a proctoscope, though you need a long flex shaft for the brush...