Friday, December 04, 2009

This Is Cool, But Just One Question, Guys ?

I Don't Try to Find Things to Complain About to the SCGOP - They Just Keeping Giving Me Reasons ....

You want to know why I like Mark Sanford? Because I'm totally every bit as cheap as he is. If you want my money, you can get it the Charlton Heston way - out of my cold, dead hand !!!!! Seriously, I don't like spending money, and it seems like every time I get stuff from the NRCC or the SCGOP, they make rules that make me ask WTF? Someday, they're gonna strip me of all titles within the party, and ban me like the Salahi's at the White House - but we see how well that worked.

OK, today I got an invitation from Karen Floyd, whom Ranger Ron says is not attracted to me based on the body language in pictures. Anyway, it appears that the SCGOP has raised enough cash to have the mortgage burning party, or they're close to it, and they will be celebrating in Columbia next Friday. Yes, it is still a fundraiser, so we have to pay to go. No problem, I'm not going anyway, but the way they're charging is making me ask 'WTF?'

You see, if you are a SCGOP member, you pay $100, but if you're a State Executive Committee member, you only pay $35. These are the same people who tried to kick out the highest ranking member of it's party earlier this year in my kind, now they get 65% discounts? To hell with that.... What's next, a SCGOP Mastercard, where you get discounts on fundraisers and copies of 'Going Rogue'? Wait a second...... that's not a bad idea! Hold on, I gotta make a phone call - if Karen's still talking to me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hA3_rihmcg

.

No comments: