Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Erection 2008: Does America Heart Huckabee?



Another Day, another candidate........ Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, best known for his extreme weight loss during his term, announced he too will enter the fold. I can't say i know a ton about him, even though I met him at the Charleston County GOP Convention last year. I was busy politicking for myself, and I missed his whole speech.

I know Earl wrote a lengthy piece about Huckabee's lack of ability to turn his GOP office into a GOP state House or Senate. Go to the Blogland for details, or Earl can drop the poop in comments. All I will say on that point is that being able to drag a few extra House and Senate seats is pretty important. Maybe Mark Sanford should be running.

Like always, this is an open forum, so any input on Huckabee and his chances will be welcome........

1 comment:

earlcapps said...

Mike, I think you're referring to my Huckabee won't 'scare Democrats' posting from last month.

Well, there you go ... enjoy.