Monday, January 22, 2007

Major Blog Announcement: To Go Where No Blog Has Before..... SC6 Goes International This Spring !!!




Yes, boys and girls ( if any of you read this mess of a blog), SC6 has a special treat in store for everyone this year. We're gonna get off our butts, make like Moye Graham and travel somewhere other than the Old Jimmy Carter's in Pee Dee for a thickburger........SC6 Goes International !!!!

In May, I will have my own game of Where in the World is Carmen San Diego??, and I'll keep you up to date with my travels. Strange locales, exotic food, crook taxi drivers and new friends I don't understand - you'll see it all right with me! Considering the furthest I've ever gone is Houston (once), this is a colossal undertaking - I'm stocking up on Dramamine already!

Now, who's paying for the plane ticket???????

7 comments:

earlcapps said...

Heck, Mike, you could just go to Atlanta for that!

Anonymous said...

Got your passport and shots yet?

PS J-Cly says he can fund an overseas trip, how soon can you be deployed to Tikrit?

Anonymous said...

Let me see today I drove from Lake Marion to Raleigh (RDU) (APT) at hotel now fly to NYC at 7 AM tomorrow then to Cincinnati later and tomorrow night to Sioux Falls, South Dakota to look at a Ethanol plant Thursday then reverse myself Friday to get back to RDU that afternoon. Will spend night at the home of UNC Friday the real Carolina (Tarheels) then back to Santee Saturday. Monday next week I fly to LAX for a few days in the Mojave Desert. Then I have to go to South Africa for a few after that. You sure you want to leave the Pee Dee. Travel is hard believe me.

Anonymous said...

Cat, Cat families,nformation about cats and kittens Cat health, best way to keep your cat healthyCats behavior, All about Cats behavior Cat picture,yahoo Shopping is the best Crystal Orange Cat PictureCat Sound, Control of Sound Localization in the Cat Cat Name, Name for the Domestic Cat. Category provided on google Cat Home, About Cat. HomeCat Power, Cat Power find on msn EncartaFunny Cat, Do you have a funny Cat Picture Cat Eyes, view the world through the eyes of a catCat Tattoos, Cat Tattoos ShopCat Women,

Anonymous said...

Lindsay Lohan, Lindsay Lohan Pics, Lindsay Lohan Biography, Lindsay Lohan Lyrics,Lindsay Lohan Vanity Fair , lindsay lohan OOPS, Lindsay Lohan Wonder Woman, Lindsay Lohan Tattoos, Lindsay Lohan Music, Lindsay Lohan Hair, Lindsay Lohan Diet, Lindsay Lohan stories, Lindsay Lohan Height, lindsay-lohan-filmography.php, Lindsay Lohan Skinny, Lindsay Lohan Smoking, Lindsay Lohan bra size, Lindsay Lohan Picture, Lindsay Lohan Boyfriend,

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Lindsay, you forgot rehab, hot rehab, silky rehab, women rehab, sexy rehab, leather rehab, models in rehab.......

Anonymous said...

I could use some rehab tonight in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and it is cold and snow everywhere. Maybe a bottle of wine would do.