Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Story You Are About to Read Is Absolutely True.....Except for My Paranoia.
















Just had a surreal experience a minute ago.... I'm here at home watching TV and blogging, when a couple guys stop by to get the pine straw off the roof of my house. A few minutes later, who is in my driveway but none other than Hugh Leatherman..

Naturally, my first question is what the flip is the Senate Finance Chair doing in MY driveway?? Well, it turns out that the house I am renting is owned by the Senator's daughter, and he was stopping by to check up on the work.

Like any politician, I don't believe it......I'm pretty sure that word of my shenanigans has gotten back to Hughie, and he's installed a slew of spy cams in my place. So, any picking on Sen. Baby New Year will immediately cease and desist!! By the way, I NEVER thought he looked like Yoda........Time to move again!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time to move.

Anonymous said...

I said that he looke dlike Alfred E Newman, not Yoda...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Politics Rocks felt Yoda was the best choice. I voted for Happy, the Baby New Year.

earlcapps said...

rest assured, he really is out to get you

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey, what did I ever do? Okay, okay. I guess I deserve it. ;)

ForReino2006 said...

Rent-$1500.00
Repairs-$500.00
Seeing Sen. Leatherman standing in your driveway---Priceless

Time to move!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

If I were paying $1500 a month for this place, i'd have my head examined!