Friday, February 08, 2008

AskMen.com Helps With Valentine's Day, So You Don't Look Like a Big Pussy.


Okay, we're down to less than a week before Valentine's Day is here. Not that my dance card is full this year. But still, we're here to assist however we can. Most guys have no idea what to get. Worse yet, they don't think about what might be an appropriate gift for their girl. It depends on what point in a relationship you have.





Women read a lot into what the gift you give is saying - yes, a gift says something to them. Men have no idea... Say for instance, buying roses, lingerie, jewelry and other stuff for a woman you're not dating might be a little bit much !! Uh, it wasn't me - it was someone I heard did that....... Anyway..





With that in mind, AskMen.com has a website aimed at giving you a few ideas for Valentine's Day gifts for your wife, fiancee, girlfriend - even your booty call girl ! Here's the link....



www.askmen.com/fashion/fashiontip/tip14.html



.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

since i know i will be in houston that day i went by the flower shop and told them what i needed delivered next week. about two weeks ahead of time. of course i wrote a note telling her what i missed about her it was a short list but you know she is a short person.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Is this your friend I met at The Palms?

Anonymous said...

no that one is living in florence hardly ever hear from her anymore since moving to such a big city. this one is much better.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Good to see you that happy, buddy.

Anonymous said...

I have always been happy most the time whether I was with a woman or not. Some one asked me out of all my failed relations and I have had several life time worth of them and most because of me. Why was I happy with this one and the only answer I could think of was that I was glad that the others did not work because if they had then I would not have had the chance with this one. Hope is one day you will understand that my friend.