Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day - You Bunch of Freaks !!


Just a note to wish you all a nice Valentine's Day. Although I'm not celebrating it with anyone special (again!), I'll look on the bright side - I'm saving a boatload of money on flowers, chocolates and jewelry !!
I usually hate this day, but this year has been overall positive as far as the social life goes. Maybe I'm not taken today, but when I try, I can find that special girl. Right now just isn't that time. Work needs to be straightened out, then I'll find the right girl....
For those of you who do have that lady in your life, tell them how lucky you are, compared to me, and let them know you love and appreciate them. Then make dinner, give them a massage, and don't ask for sex...... At least not until 9PM.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your day will come young man.

Anonymous said...

it's over-rated! yes, be glad young man...be very glad!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

glad I'm sitting home with nothing to do while you guys have to trudge along with your women !