Thursday, February 14, 2008

News Flash: Lauren Lowrey From Channel 15 is Hot!



Lauren: She Makes Getting Up at 6AM Worth It...

I used to watch Channel 13 News all the time... Living in Florence, Channel 13 was the local news station, and Kimberly Gill was the first person to ever interview me, so I stayed pretty loyal. But, Kimberly is now in Cleveland (congrats to her), and one day Bobby gave me some sage advice..... "Dude, check out the babe on Channel 15." Thus , I was introduced to Lauren Lowrey. All I gotta say is YOWZA !!

I'll try to be gentlemanly and respectful here, gang. Lauren is a pretty darn good broadcaster - she doesn't sound like an anchor. She's fun, casual, and doesn't sound like she's reading off a teleprompter - which means she'll probably get gobbled up by a bigger market soon, so you best check her out before she leaves town. She may be a Pawley's Island native, but if Atlanta comes calling, you take the gig....

Now to the obvious........ SHE IS HOT !!!!! Check out the pic - she's posing like a Bond Girl !! And how do I say it... well, you see 'em - don't act like you ain't looking at 'em !! I got the pic from her MySpace page. I have a pet name for the AM News with her and weatherman - uh, meterologist - Ryan Stack. I call it Stack'd and Stack.... It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think??

So, if you HAVE to get up at 6AM, watching Lauren almost makes it worth it... She's also on the midday news, but I'm already working by then. Speaking of which, it's naptime. See you on the tube, Lauren !!

.

5 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I turned on the news this morning, and she wasn't in.. I scared her off already !! So far, the cops haven't come calling yet.

Anonymous said...

she is the websters definition of "smokin'"

Anonymous said...

I've ben watching her for a long time. Can you share any more pics you have of her? thanks....Dave

Thoroughbred 401k said...

She used to have a MySpace page, which had some pretty hot pics, but I think she closed it down. Bad for the station I guess..

Rick said...

She is Indy now. When I see her, for some reason I think "you are my hero." Why, not sure. It has something to do with the fact that the girl is HOT! She is built like a brick house. "Stacked" is right on the money. The way she talks and conducts herself is just gorgeous!