Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Let's Play 'What Is Bill Clinton Thinking Right Now'.


Yes fans, it's time to pry into the world of the most loving couple in America - Bill and Hillary Clinton !! Call them Bill and Hill or Billary, but we just can't help but be fascinated at the love between the two.





It's easy to play What is Bill thinking... Just look at the picture above, and choose which of the three choices the former president most likely has going through his mind - or just make one up of your own.. Here they are:



1. "Why did I marry her? Why didn't I just put a loaded gun in my mouth? Why God, Why?"

2. "Holy crap, look at that ass. Somewhere, a semi-truck is missing its 'Oversized Load' sign.

3. "Somewhere, there's two girls naked in a hot tub and I'm stuck here listening to her jabber on about health care. "




Thanks, Bobby. The rest of you, enjoy!



.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

number 3

Anonymous said...

number 3 all the way, though he's trying to keep his eyes off the soccer mom in the front rows clevage

Anonymous said...

Found her card for him...

http://theovereducatednympho.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/nsad-asshole.pdf

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Interesting, Anon. Thanks for playing..

I think I like #2 the most - Hillary's ass references always top my list..

Anonymous said...

4 Would AFLAC payoff if I got caught kicking her fat ass off the stage... there are some cute nurses in the hosptal and physical therapy has a whirlpool.