Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ms. X, You Still Out There ??


I'm tired from the monotony of training right now. I've got another 40 pages of reading tonight, so I won't have time to chat about Super Tuesday. I'll leave it up to the other guys to discuss it.......
Wednesday is usually the best day for hearing from Ms.X, so I'm reaching out to you tonight, sweetie. I haven't heard from you since the MP3 - Taser post about a month ago.. What's going on? Is everything okay? There are plenty of things more important than me, and I understand that, but I miss you a lot, and to hear from you would ease my mind a ton...
Remember, you don't have to answer here. You can hide it on any post, and I'll get it. Above anything, we're friends, and the last months without you around has been tough. Hope to hear from you soon, Princess...
.

1 comment:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I've been told that this is the most pathetic thing in blog history. Maybe so. Laugh if you want to....


I figured i'd try again, but if i can't get an answer,maybe it's time to move on, and let it just end, right?


OK, I'll quit posting for Ms. X to write back. :)