Monday, February 11, 2008

If You Are a Clemson Fan, This May Be the Funniest Thing You'll Ever See....


Adolf Hitler.......... A Long-Suffering Gamecock Fan ???
Moye, you have to see this one.... Even if you are a Gamecock fan, you'll still find this pretty funny. Someone somewhere took a german movie clip of Hitler, and subtitled it with references to this past year's South Carolina Football Team....... and Holy Crap, is it funny. This may be the first thing on YouTube that I've almost cried watching.....
God Bless YouTube !!
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will view it when back home for sure

Anonymous said...

way to go chumley...recycling things from other blogs and calling them your own.

Folks posted this 2 weeks ago

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Sorry, I didn't know Will had this on his blog then. I don't read his blog on a daily basis - this was forwarded to me last night, and I posted it immediately.



Not exactly plagiarism. We'll all write about the same thing sometimes.. Then again, maybe I did sit on such a pertinent topic as another joke about Gamecock football for two weeks, in the hopes that everyone would forget already seeing it. It takes time for shit to circulate out here to the sticks my friend..

Anonymous said...

you tell em mike

Anonymous said...

Let me see, Folks stole it from Chicken Curse, so anon, go change you Depends, amusing things show up in quite a few places as may how really anonymous anonymous posts are.