Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sunday, Boring Sunday...


The first Sunday without football. No, the Pro Bowl doesn't count. If half of the players who got voted in don't care, why should I ? Like a crackhead without his fix, I've been sitting around the house all day, looking for SOMETHING to do, or to blog about. Nope........
Sure, we had a couple caucuses, but caucuses are really the dumbest way to run an election, so gives a crap? We've already done our job here in SC, so it's okay to take a bit of a break from the campaigns, especially since we have a good idea how the next week or two are going to play out.
So, what else did I do today? I went food shopping, I watched 'Office Space' for the 100th time, and now I'm watching the Grammy Awards. It's okay, but I'd like to make it official....... Kanye West is pretty untalented. Maybe he can produce or write songs, but his rapping is average at best, and his singing SUCKS.... Fergie and John Legend were good - at least Fergie controlled her bladder onstage this time. I think Beyonce was lip synching, and her legs are looking a tad large.
Damn, I'm pretty cranky tonight, aren't I? I've got laundry waiting to finish, I need to make my lunch and hit the sack so i can get a decent sleep when i get up at 600AM. Baby needs his beauty sleep.....
.
A postscript.. It's about 1030, and I'm getting ready to go to bed, but Alicia Keys just blew the friggin' roof off the joint tonight. I'll try to find the Grammy version tomorrow, because it kicks the regular version away.......
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it must be the urban Grammy's!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It's a mix of that and giving awards to old fogies like The Beatles, Bruce and John Fogarty..

Anonymous said...

why watch this sh--

Anonymous said...

Maybe Desperate Housewives is in reruns and doesn't offer enough flesh?

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I've never watched Desperate Housewives. especially now that the tornado's hit - talk about Jumping the Shark ....