Monday, February 11, 2008

I Found It... Alicia Keys at the Grammys....


I gotta say again.... YouTube totally kicks ass !! One day, I'm watching Alicia Keys kick butt at the Grammys, and the next morning, there it is on YouTube. I think putting the clips on the blog have made it better. At least it's made it easier for me. I find something cool, all I have to do is find the clip and attach it.
Speaking of which, here she is from last night. John Mayer plays a little guitar solo too, although it's hard to hear.......
.

2 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

First Sarah McLachlan, then Christina Aguilera, now Alicia Keys - I think I have a thing for chicks playing pianos......

Anonymous said...

the most beautiful girl i can remember today only was a mexican at quintana beach texas in a two piece she was not playing a piano