Saturday, February 16, 2008

SC6 Remembers Snoop Dog on the First Anniversary of his Passing..


Miss Ya Buddy !!
One year ago today, I lost the best dog a guy could have - my buddy, Snoop. Sure, I have a new dog, but sometimes I miss Snoop. Rocket's still a puppy, and he's getting better, but he likes to chew stuff up a little more than I'd like.
Sometimes I think that I'm being punished for all the wrong I might have done in my life. A couple months earlier, I kicked my cat ,Tigger, out of the house because he kept peeing all over the place. Since then, life seems to have been on a slow downward spiral. Maybe God took away Snoop for what i did to Tigger, maybe not. I don't know...
When things like this happen, it's hard to pinpoint exactly how you get out of that hole. I'm trying and busting my ass as hard as I can, but the opportunities to get back on track just haven't been there yet. All I can do is keep plugging away, and waiting for a break. I miss my dog, and putting him to sleep was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I'm sure I'll have harder things later in life. Today, I just wanted to honor Boobah and recognize him.....
Snoop Dog - He Was a Good, Black Unit. (2000-2007)
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you cant throw that dog a bone

Anonymous said...

Just don't copy Mel and nearly break you neck...

Anonymous said...

i miss you to Snoop!