Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Another Reason Why Old People Suck....


Okay, I take it back - Old People don't suck. But, there are aspects of being old that , uh, is a bit stinky for us younger people. They know every stupid thing and bad habit about you - and they never forget it! Take this example during a trial in Mississippi...
During the trial, a young prosecuting attorney called an elderly woman to the stand as his first witness. He approached her on the stand, and asked "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?". "Of course I know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a little boy, and frankly, you've been a huge disappointment to me. You Lie, you cheat on your wife, and you maniplulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot, but you haven't the brains to realize that you'll be nothing more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, i know you."
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what to do next, he asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense Attorney?" She replied again "Why yes, i've know Mr. Bradley since he was a young man too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. he can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and he has one of the worst law practices in the state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three difference women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him."
The defense attorney almost died. At this point, the judge calls both attorneys to the bench, and in a quiet voice, says "If either of you two idiots asks her if she knows me, I send both of you to the electric chair !!".
There, that should lighten things up a bit. Have a Nice Day! :)
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a neighbor in Greeleyville who dresses and looks like this picture she also smokes and has been known to have a cocktail