Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day !!

Where's Me Pot-o-Gold ??????

No, I'm no Irish, but I've been inside enough Irish girls to be an honorary Irishman... Hey, when you like freckles as much as me, you're bound to hang out with a couple Irish girls now and then.

Yes, it's time for another March 17th, the day, where we wear green, eat brisket or corned beef.... and get drunk on nasty, green beer. Yeah, it IS beautiful. Most of you have already celebrated St. Patrick's Day this past weekend in Columbia, but in case you haven't , we offer you this old Irish blessing....

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind always be at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face,and rains fall soft upon your fields.

And until we meet again,May God hold you in the palm of His hand.....

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may have one for the Irish myself here in California. Thats right they aint no Irish here.