Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rule of Thumb: Don't Drink ANYTHING Blue ...

It's Pretty, But If You're In The Car Biz, You Know What It Looks Like - And So Do a Bunch of Kids in Arkansas..

Let me make a point here. I can be a bit of a smartass, but I'm not picking on little kids getting sick. It's more of a criticism of the stupidity of people, and how we eat and drink stuff because it's pretty...

I'll say this. I never drink blue stuff. I had a Blue Hawaiian once in college, and a Midori Melonball once, which is green. But it's safe to say that the colors I drink are pretty much clear or brown. And for good reason...

Lots of people run little daycare places out of their homes, and they're not always the most qualified - or smartest people on the planet. Ten parents found that out on Thursday. One of the employees was serving what he/she thought was Blue Kool Aid to the kids, except it wasn't Kool Aid - it was automotive wiper fluid... And you don't drink wiper fluid, because it usually has ammonia and other toxic substances in it.

Ten kids ended up going to emergency room, but luckily, they only drank about one ounce each before realizing the weren't downing Island Paradise, Blue Kool or whatever the hell they call it to take you away to the tropics in your mind. idiots..

Like guns, Kool Aid or wiper fluid doesn't kill people - Ted Nugent does. They're harmless, unless they're misused by retards. Seriously, how do you misread a wiper fluid container for a pitcher of Kool Aid? It's things like this that make me glad I don't have kids - I'd be freaking out 24/7 of what my kid is exposed to at a day care. Yeah, yeah - most day care facilities are fine, but it's a parent's job to worry, and with good cause.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

probably an illegal alien that cant speak english now the feds will get involved and make all the wiper fluid containers have it written in spanish also then the stuff will go up in price