Saturday, March 21, 2009

If I Can Pick B-Ball, Then Maybe Congress Can Fix The Economy Too...

Hey, Is That a Lay-Up , Or a Lay-In ????

So much for having to be an expert to pick the NCAA's.... In case you missed it, I went a blistering 24-8, with four of my losses being by 1 point, 2 points, an OT, and 2 OT's. If I can do this well with no knowledge of the teams, then maybe Congress really can fix an economy that they have no understanding of...

Anyway, onto the Sweet 16.. I'll be honest - a couple of the games have already started, but I'm being honest on these picks, so here we go in Round Two. Don't take these picks to your bookie - It'll hex me.

Western Kentucky over Gonzaga - Cinderella 2009!

Washington over Purdue

Missouri over Marquette

Xavier over Wisconsin

Louisville over Siena

UNC over LSU

Duke over Texas

Syracuse over Arizona State

Arizona over Cleveland State

Villanova over UCLA

UConn over Texas A&M

Kansas over Dayton

Michigan State over USC
Pittsburgh over Oklahoma State
Memphis State over Maryland
Oklahoma over Michigan


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you came pretty close on your WKY pick there Mikey...but alas, I won that one as well as Purdue. actually, i think i got all of them right today...that's pretty rare.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Good job, Bobbo.. Yeah another pair of 2 pt. losses, but I'll take my 30-10 record so far.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, the Tigers went out early this year...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Perfect on the second half of Round 2!! 14-2 in Round 2, and 38-10 overall folks !!