Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Did It Again....

The Curse of Reino Strikes Again...

You're all going to think that I'm being goofy here, but I'm serious. If you've been a fan of the blog for any period of time, you know about The Curse of Reino. Anything it seems that I come into casual contact with ends up having something bad happen. It's been documented previously here, and I think I did it again this week.

You know about actress Natasha Richardson's passing from a brain trauma during a freak accident while skiing. I somehow feel that my curse played a small part in it. You see, I can name exactly one movie of her's that I saw - I watched 'Nell' probably 7-8 years ago. That was until Sunday..... I watched 'The Parent Trap', then one day later....

Of course, I know that I probably had nothing to do with any of this, but when you have a track record like mine....... Now, for those of you who are concerned about our own safety of knowing me, fear not. If you're very close to me, it appears that you are safe. Most of the people in my immediate circle seem to be leading long, healthy, accident free lives. If you live only on the periphery of my existence, you might want to come by more often, and bring some dessert....

.

3 comments:

pluvlaw said...

On the good side, if you're ever kidnapped, Liam would be one hell of a father to have around.

"I have a certain set of skills..."

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Thta one's going to be an inside joke until the movie comes out on DVD, P-Luv.

Anonymous said...

So what were you doing before Sonny Bono's header inot a tree on the slopes?