Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Time For My Sweet 16 Picks ...

Will Memphis and Kansas Make It Back to the Final Four ??

Tomorrow is band practice, so I decided to put out my NCAA picks out today, rather than get them out too late. In case you have missed it, I have been TOTALLY kicking ass with my picks in the first two rounds. So far, I'm a blistering 38-10 ... But who can't pick the North Carolina's over the SUNY-Binghamton's of the tourney, right? Rounds 3 and 4 separate the men from the boys....

So, here are my picks:

Midwest Region:

Louisville over Arizona

Kansas over Michigan State

East Region:

Pittsburgh over Xavier

Villanova over Duke

West Region:

UConn over Purdue

Memphis State over Missouri

South Region:

N. Carolina over Gonzaga

Oklahoma over Syracuse

Yep, the Big East and Big 12 dominate, and we have a couple upsets in the 2-3 seed matchups, but no real Cinderellas this year...

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn I hate to agree with Obama

Anonymous said...

i have mich st over kansas, purdue over uconn and syr over ok...the rest are the same

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Not bad this time... 6-2 this round, putting me at a hearty 44-12 overall, my best job ever !!

I've got my picks for the next round ready, but I'll wait til tomorrow.