Monday, March 30, 2009

Say Farewell to the World's Ugliest License Plate !

After Nearly Ten Years, The Old Tag Finally Gets Retired ....

You're probably saying 'Mike, why are you showing your license plate on the internet?"... Well, first off, you all know where I live. Feel free to track me down - I could use the houseguests..

Secondly, this tag is useless now. That's because after ten years and four cars, the plate has finally been replaced by the SCDMV !!!! Thank God! Nothing sucks more than driving a new, decent looking car with a old tag. Look at it - the Palmetto Tree has been almost worn off !! It's like being married to a woman who has a face like a supermodel, until she opens her mouth, and it looks like she's wearing Bubba Teeth ....

Well, that's done now. Now I have to memorize my new plate !

.

14 comments:

west_rhino said...

Now you get the generic plate that is as scientifically accurate as Darwinism and global warming's scientific consensus. Artistic liscentiousness perhaps, what say you?

Sulu get us out of here!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, I totally missed the 'In God We Trust' tags....

Anonymous said...

These new tags look even worse. They look like they were designed by a Clemson cheerleader.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

It's the rusty orange color. It looks like a color you'd see on a tag from Arizona or New Mexico.

mg said...

I like the new tag

Anonymous said...

They do, in part, remind me of a half a attempt to copy an old Georgia tag...

Anonymous said...

Explain why SC is issuing license plates when most the people in SC dont have a driver's license? Besides most of the ones with a license got it at the dollar store (and then they over paid).

Thoroughbred 401k said...

The same reason that we don't inspect vehicles here. None of it makes sense. I got my license at the Scotchman on Cashua ...

earlcapps said...

912, good point there.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at sc6.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Alex

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at sc6.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
William

Anonymous said...

Hey - I am certainly glad to discover this. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly glad to discover this. great job!

Anonymous said...

Extraordinary read! I am now getting started in Facebook Marketing and now we're trying to learn how to best use SMO for our store.

Thanks for the info!