Saturday, March 28, 2009

Who's Going to the Final Four? Find Out Here..


Will The Tar Heels Make the Big Dance ?
You know, the further I go into this, the more I amaze myself. I went a not-to-shabby 6-2 in the Sweet 16 round, making my overall an impressive 44-12 !!!! I should not pay attention to basketball every year.. Then again, I already do. So, who is making the Final Four? Here are my picks...
West Regional
Missouri has already played it's bets ball. They thumped Memphis State, but Memphis didn't have a shot blocker like UConn does. UConn over Missouri.
East Regional
They should be called Shittsburgh, because that's what the Panthers have looked like so far. Luckily, they've had weak competition up to this point. That ends today. Villanova has looked great through all three rounds, and I don't expect it to end today. Villanova over Pitt.
Midwest Regional
Much like Pitt, Michigan State hasn't exactly looked like worldbeaters on offense, but they play great D. But Louisville has gotten better as the tourney has gone on, albeit the road has been easier than the Spartans. But, the Cards are the best team in the best conference. Louisville over Michigan State.
South Regional
Surprise! Tyler Hansborough does not get his championship. He is a great player, but the best guy on the court is Blake Griffin of Oklahoma. The guy is a BEAST... He dunked a ball last night, and hit his HEAD on the backboard !!! The support around him was outstanding too. The Sooners inside/outside game was great against Syracuse, and I go with the best man on the court, a la Danny Manning. Oklahoma over N. Carolina.
So, only two of the four Number One's make it...
.

3 comments:

Thoroughbred 401k said...

2-0 so far, damn !!! If I were UNC and Michigan State, I'd be crapping my pants..

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Guess not. Saturday, very good - Sunday, very bad. 2-2. :(

Still 46-14 ain't bad...

fayetteville nc said...

Tar Heels live