Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here's a Feel Good Story For You..


See, We Don't Always Go Negative Here......
It's a lazy, boring Sunday evening here. So, when it gets like this, I try to put a little sunshine into your lives - small though it might be. I can't change your lives, but I can try to brighten it for a minute or two....
In that vein, I submit this clip that I saw on CBS Evening News on Thursday night. It's about a guy in Michigan who donated a kidney to a stranger, with one stipulation - that a member of the recipient's family donate a kidney to someone else. So far, ten transplants have occured that might not have if he didn't start it. I can't change your life, but this guy changed a lot people's lives...Now get ready for work !!!
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is making me happy right now is Lance Mackey is still leading the Iditarod and him and his dogs are in Unalakleet but not out yet second is Sebastian Schnuelle who is in Kaltag it is still a long way to Nome. Lance has a 77 mile lead on Sebastian. He has pushed his dogs for 701 miles in little over a week. He has 449 miles to go. The worst is yet to come.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Where are you getting these updates, Outdoor Life Network?