Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Ladies, Are You Marriage Material ?

AFLAC !!!........... I Mean, I Do.

So, you girls think you're the only ones who think about whether a date is marriage material? Think again. We guys do take these things into consideration also when we date a woman. Personally, I don't even bother going out with a girl unless I see that potential, which is why I'm still single.

What do I look for in a future mate? Well, looks are important. I like a more natural beauty, what my friends used to joking call "Plain Janes". I don't like waking up, and not recognizing who is sleeping next to me. But, there are other aspects I look for. A great sense of humor, and easygoing personality but still driven professionally to a point. Also, a positive outlook on life is paramount. I get kicked around enough, I don't a partner. Oh , I almost forgot.... BIG BOOBIES. Kidding. Big breasts are like cruise control on a car - you don't REALLY need it but it's nice to have....

Now, if you're a woman, and I'm still talking to you, then chances are you possess most or all of the attributes - which means you can probbaly do better than me - but I'm still gonna try !! But, if you're looking for what guys other than me are looking for, here is an article from MSN that I found today. Don't freak out if you don't have all of these traits...... being an Old Maid isn't the curse it used to be. Remember, i'm still available, and I love you. Maybe ......

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/couplesandmarriage/articlecosmo.aspx?cp-documentid=7822448&GT1=32001

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

watch out for the foot in the mouth disease

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Hey Moye - foot in the mouth is my specialty !!

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I is what I is.....