Friday, June 06, 2008

Utter Disgust.


Yeah, That About Sums It Up......
It's the return of the Finger Tree - the first photo ever used on SC6 - and for good reason. We all know about the homeless issue earlier this week. Well, it got even better this week...
No, i'm not homeless - at least not yet. But I may be jobless, and the for the most retarded of reasons. Not for lack of performance. In fact, I'm doing better than I ever have before. I might lose my job because I won't have a place to live in Hilton Head.
My brother got everything straightened out with his landlord - more correctly, he changed the locks back. However, the lease between the two of them will be over, and with that, he's going to find a new place. Instead of finding a place on his own, he's going to move in with a co-worker, and that leaves me out in the cold. Uh.......
So, it appears that I might be coming back to Florence at month's end, but possibly without a job. This is nothing new... It seems to me that I have never had any control over my own life, and hence, I wander aimlessly through it. It's time to correct this.
Either I'm coming home, or I'm selling out of Florence and going to Hilton Head - but that is an almost impossible possibility. Once I get this mess straight, life is going to change. I'm going to go out and get what I want from life. I'm going to do what I want, with whomever I want. All I want in life is to do my job and be appreciated for it, to have a nice little place to live, and the love of a good woman. I thought I was closing in on all this, but I lost focus on some of it.
I'm not 100% sure what the hell I'm trying to say here. Basically, I fucked up by depending on my family again, and i should know better. Cats take care of each other better than my family does.. No problem, I've fixed worse, and I'll fix this ....
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

move to costa rica

Anonymous said...

Oh mike. I am compassionate for your situation. Don't worry this will pass.