Saturday, January 24, 2009

Aliens at the Obama Inauguration ??




One of the few contraversies during this week's inauguration was the possibility of a UFO flying by the ceremony. Apparently, people think there were more aliens there than just a few happy migrant workers.

I found a YouTube clip of the 'UFO'. Most people dismiss the object as a bird, and I probably agree. Whatever it was, it flew IN FRONT of the Washington Monument, so it couldn't have been too large, and it wasn't flyin hundreds of miles an hour, like most things mistaken as a UFO. In short, it was the smallest, slowest UFO in recorded history. But don't take my word for it. just watch the clip, and pay attention to the Washington Monument. ZZZZZZZZ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLT95k_hjlM

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I have seen several UFO 's in Williamsburg county but it has been awhile. I really believe in them for not only that reason but others. Been to Roswell New Mexico a couple of times. I believe they are among us you know Einstein was one of them. Maybe Earl is also not sure on that one. I maybe one.

Anonymous said...

ack ack...

Thoroughbred 401k said...

I was trying to figure out the sound they make, but ack, ack is pretty good..

Anonymous said...

ack sounds like Bill the Cat's line. Scary is the alien in the pic you used as a header for this entry, the white heaired one in coat and tie on the right.

Thoroughbred 401k said...

Yeah, it's more like 'tock-tock' isn't it?