Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Only Reason to Watch 'Brokeback Mountain'.


It's band practice night, so we'll be brief tonight. Forgive me, as I turn into a disgusting pig-guy... It's amazing how most guys think thr same thing, but rarely ever tell each other about it. Things like how most of us would sleep with Flo from Progressive - though none of us can pinpoint why. Some are more obvious....
I get to work this morning, and Rick is telling me about what he did last night, then he admits that he watched 'Brokeback Mountain'. Yes, the movie sucked... All I said was, "There's only one reason to watch Brokeback Mountain." And Rick almost immediately replied, as if he were finishing my sentence - Anne Hathaway's Boobies !!!
I remember the first time I saw it. I thought the Princess Diaries girl would never get topless, but there they were. I wouldn't say they're in the 'Real & Spectacular' category, but they were much nicer than I ever thought. Surprise, surprise... I would go into more detail, but that might be pushing it....
So, next time you're scanning through the channels, think twice before passing the movie up for fear of being called a 'fag'. Watch the first 45 minutes - then you can change the channel..
.

1 comment:

pluvlaw said...

Check out the movie Havoc. Her "finest" work.