Friday, January 23, 2009

That's OK Mrs. Jones, People Misconstrue What I Do For a Living Too..

This Kid Needs to Work On Her Drawing Skills......

I had this sent to me today. Maybe it's made the rounds to your computer as well, but being a patron of the entertainment industry, i thought it was pretty funny. This was a picture drawn by a young girl about what her mom does for work. But it's not what you think.....

Yeah, I know what it looks like, but here is the Mom's explanation to the teacher:

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot, and I was telling my daughter how hectic work was before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every shovel we had, and then I found one in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole, it's supposed to depict me selling the last shovel at Home Depot. From now on, I will check her homework more thouroughly before she turns it in.

Mrs. Smith

Is this real or not? Who knows. But it is pretty funny....

.

6 comments:

pluvlaw said...

There is a good comment somewhere in this post about you and Mrs. Jones. Perhaps Billy Paul could lend me a hand in finding it.

Anonymous said...

Do you know her Mike

Thoroughbred 401k said...

No Moye... I shop at Lowe's. Know why I shop at the Lowe's in S. Florence ????

earlcapps said...

I'm afraid to ask why you shop there.

Mike, one of those guys waving money in the picture looked a lot like you. I think Moye was one of the others.

Anonymous said...

you found that picture at the Trophy Club didn't you???

Thoroughbred 401k said...

That and a 'I Support Single Moms' t-shirt..... No, actually Chad sent it to me.